Effective date: May 28, 2018
Welcome to Gardenzzz.com!
The gardenzzz.com website is owned and operated by Gardenzzz Inc., 2240 Beaconsfield Ave. Montreal, QC H4A 2G8
We are the sole owners of the personal information collected on this site. When you browse our website, we do not collect or track any personally identifiable information about you. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or when requesting an account and/or placing an order. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
We collect information regarding you via several means: from you directly; from third parties, and automatically when you use our Site.
In general, we collect information as follows:
- Account and Profile Information: When you create an account on the Gardenzzz Platform, we collect your name, contact information, and other information you provide.
- Public Content: We collect and store the information that you post to the Site, including comments.
- Transactional Information. If you purchase products within the Site, we collect certain information in order to process your request, such as your phone number, address, email, and credit card or bank account information.
Site Activity and Automatically Collected Information. We collect and may store information about your use of the Site (including our mobile applications), such as your search activity, the pages you view, and the date and time of your visit. We also collect and may store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Site, such as your browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs.
In addition, we use the information we collect to better understand how users access and use our Site and services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Site and services, respond to user desires and preferences, develop additional products and services, and for other research and analytical purposes. From time to time, we may also offer contests or promotions, and will use the information we collect to administer such contests, promotions and surveys, to analyze the results for research purposes, and to comply with legal requirements related to such contests and promotions.
We do not rent or sell your personal contact information (such as your email address associated with your account registration) to third-parties to use for their own marketing purposes. However, any information that you share publicly through your profile is available to third party users of and visitors to the Site. We cannot control such third parties’ use or further disclosure of your information. We may share some information about you with third parties in connection with your use of the Site. Our information sharing with third-parties generally fall into these categories and purposes:
- Agents, Contractors, and Service Providers: We may share your information with our agents, e-commerce partners, and contractors or other service providers as needed to carry out the performance and functionality of the Site, fulfill your requests or authorized commercial transactions, process your payments, or provide customer support.
- Analytics and Usage: We may share user information in de-identified or aggregate form, with third parties, such as advertisers, professionals, and other businesses. For example, we may disclose to a business the number of users that have viewed their product.
- Business Transfers: If we are acquired by or merged with another entity, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected about you to the other company. We may also disclose certain personal information to a company as part of the planning or review for a potential merger, acquisition or transfer of assets.
- Other Users: Information that you post publicly on the Site (e.g., photos, comments) will be made publicly available to other users of the Site. The information that you post to the Site is intended for public consumption, including your photos and comments. By posting on the Site, you agree to permit us to disclose publicly the material you post.
- Investigations: We may investigate and disclose information from or about you, as permitted by applicable law, if we believe that such investigation or disclosure is (a) necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us; (b) helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site; or (c) helpful to protect our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users, subsidiaries, or the public.
Gardenzzz Communications With You
When you join the Gardenzzz Platform by signing up for an account, as part of the service you will receive the Gardenzzz newsletter about the offerings and features on the Site. Unless you ask us not to, we may also contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services. We will send emails that may be of interest to you as a member of the Gardenzzz hive community.
Additionally, by joining, you are agreeing to receive feedback and communications from third-parties within the Site, including third-party providers of products or services who may comment on your postings within the Site. If you don’t want third parties to see such information, you should not post it to the Site.
Do-Not-Track Signals Please note we do not change system behavior within the Site in response to browser requests not to be tracked. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies or opting out of ad networks).
Plug-ins and Social Media Widgets
Choice and Access to Your Personal Information
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We have implemented security safeguards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure – so we cannot guarantee its absolute security. You should take certain steps to protect your account and personal information as well, such as by choosing a strong password and keeping such password private, and logging out of your account when you are finished using it.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use outside shipping companies to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
Links to Other Sites